Powerful Manual Pulling Food Chopper by HOMETEK



Small yet efficient and easy to store!

I have to admit that I wasn't expecting much from such a small chopper that I had to pull a string to use. I was very pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to chop vegetables in this manual food chopper by Hometek! Cut your vegetables, fill container no more than 3/4 of the way full, replace the lid and pull! I actually found it sort of fun in a way to pull the little string and my grandson has started making motor sounds when I do it, too cute. I always dread all the chopping when I cook, especially around the holidays but this food chopper made quick work of it all! It is small, so it's not for chopping large amounts at one time but that being said, it's fantastic for everyday use! I don't have to drag out my big electric chopper and the Hometek manual chopper takes up so little space that I can keep it in a drawer. The 3 cutting blades are super sharp and I have found that with one or two pulls, I can chop my toddlers fruits and veggies into finger foods fast! I am super happy I can throw it in the dishwasher *top rack* and not have to hand clean it. Overall, I went from a skeptic to a happy daily user of this handy food chopper! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018VO4DVS?ref_=cm_rdp_product