The Last Supper - Handmade Ceramic Colorful Tile with Olive Wood Frame - Tabgha by Mohavy



So pretty and well made, you'll have a hard time deciding whether to use it or hang it on the wall.

I have to say this is the most beautiful ceramic hot plate I have seen in a very long time! The attention to detail is wonderful and it is so beautiful you'll have a hard time deciding whether to use it or hang it on the wall! It came well wrapped in bubble wrap, there was no way it was going to get broken with the care taken to protect the hot plate. Mohavy has done a wonderful job bringing The Last Supper to life in this hot plate. The ceramic is thick and will be able to withstand the heat from hot pots, pans and bowls. The wood is perfectly cut and preserved with what appears to be clear coat of polyurethane, but I'm not sure of the coating, I guessing.
The two fish and bread basket are well depicted and inspirational to me and I love the design. The frame is made by exceptional craftsmen and artists in Palestine. The wood is original Olive Wood from a famous grove in Palestine which for me makes it even more special. The colors on the tile are bright and colorful. With the variety of colors, it would be perfect hanging in almost any kitchen, sitting on the counter or table. While it doesn't come with the hardware necessary for hanging, it's easy to pick up and install a picture hanger it you would prefer to hang it. Overall, I am very happy that I was given a sample of the hot plate for my honest unbiased opinion so I could provide my honest opinion and experience the quality and beauty of this hot plate.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015LG79FQ?ref_=cm_rdp_product