BESTRUNNER LED USB Wired Pro Gaming Keyboard Backlight Illuminated For PC Laptop



The most comfortable keyboard I have found

This has to be one of the most comfortable and fun keyboards I have ever owed! The buttons are nice to the touch and not harsh pushing to get them to work. It is very comfortable while typing and I don't get the stress on my wrists that I got with my other keyboard. I must admit that I'm no gamer but that being said, I figured if it was designed with a gamer in mind then it would have more of the features I wanted in a keyboard as far as comfort and ease of use. The fun part comes in at the lights! I love that I can use my computer at night and see the keys without having to light the whole room! You can choose the color and brightness and to me not only is that extremely useful but fun, lol. I spend a lot of time on my computer typing and so far I haven't had any issues with tiredness or my wrists getting sore like before with this keyboard by Bestrunner.
I am running Windows 10 and my computer recognized it as soon as I plugged it in. There is no software to install, just plug it in and you are ready to go. If your a gamer then I can attest to the comfort, ease of use and cool key colors! If I were asked to change anything, the only change I would make would be that the keyboard be wireless but that's all I would change. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0183QKUAC?ref_=cm_rdp_product