BESTRUNNER Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Wrist Watch Bracelet Pedometer Calorie Counter Sport Tracking



So comfortable and easy to use!

I didn't think much about these watches other than it was just a fad but after wearing this one from BESTRUNNER, I now know how useful they can be. You can easily tell how many calories you've burned, how much you walked and even measure your sleep! It links via bluetooth to your phone and only took me seconds to connect it to my phone and trust me, I'm not a very technical person, lol. The watch was so comfortable that most of the time I forgot I even had it on. The watch is made from silicone and has an adjustable band so you can adjust to fit your own arm comfortably. There are 3 colors to choose from and I choose the blue which turned out to be a very nice color of blue and I'm glad I choose that color. Overall, I'm impressed with the ease of use, fit, color and functionality of this smart watch! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0194LVC02?ref_=cm_rdp_product