Estilo High Quality Stainless Steel Toilet Brush and Holder


Removable brush head and simple yet beautiful design are a few of the features this stainless steel toilet brush and holder have!

I really like this stainless steel toilet brush and holder by Estilo! The toilet brush and holder is made from quality stainless steel so you don't have to worry about rust. It being a beautiful simple design means it can fit into any bathroom decor. When your unit arrives it will be in 4 pieces. You'll have the canister with a liner inside to trap and water and is removable for cleaning. Then you will have the handle, top and brush. You just simple insert the brush top through the lid and screw on the handle. Another thing that impressed me was the fact that you can remove the brush head! I like this idea as I can take it off for a good cleaning or if I choose to soak it without a handle sticking out in the way. Overall, I found this stainless steel toilet brush and holder to be made from quality materials with great workmanship, nice sleek yet simple design and a nice overall toilet brush holder! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OPEPVWO?ref_=cm_rdp_product