Solar Lights,URPOWER® Super Bright 32 LED Solar Powered Lights Outdoor Garden



Perfect lighting solution for our garage door!

These lights from URPOWER turned out to be just what we needed over our garage door! Whoever built the garage before we bought the house didn't put any kind of light at the side entrance. Not wanting to go through all the wiring of adding an outside light, I started looking for an alternative. I've tried other solar lights but they were either too dim or failed quickly. I've been using this one for awhile now and it's perfect. I've tried all 3 modes and while they are all great, we decided the dim with bright when motion detected worked the best for us. We've had lots of clouds and rain lately and it is still holding a good charge and working perfectly. We put it above the door and it lights a good area around the door along with being able to see the door lock. I am super pleased with this light and have solved our lighting problem! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014QYR8K0