HOMETEK™ Knife Set With Sheath



Well balanced and super sharp, a great set of knives!

This is a great set of knives especially for the price! I have some very expensive knives in my collection and I can honestly say that this set has preformed just as well as the expensive ones. The are balanced well and although lightweight they work as good as a heavy knife. The teflon coating keeps food from sticking and makes for easy cleanup. The handles are very comfortable with a grip for your thumb that adds extra stability when cutting. Having sheaths ensures they stay sharp and you don't have to worry about dulling or damage from bumping together or with other things if you store them in a drawer.They are super sharp so be sure to use the finger stall! I had never used a finger stall but now will every time I am cutting, no more shave knuckles or sliced fingers for me! The vegetable peeler was nice and sharp but nothing extraordinary than most peelers although a nice bonus none the less. Overall, I am very please with the quality of workmanship, overall performance and accessories included with this set of knives from Hometek! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018G4UX3A?ref_=cm_rdp_product