BRAND NEW HIGHEST QUALITY HUMAN GRADE FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS BACON FLAVOR Wild Caught Cod Liver Oil For Pets More Nutrition Than Other Dog Fish Oil! by NutraCanis


The first supplement my dog actually likes!

I am very happy that I was given a sample of this fish oil to try and then give my honest unbiased opinion. I have tried so many supplements for my Great Pyrenees that he would take one or two days and then refuse to take any more. I want the best for my dog and I know that he is starting to show signs of joint aches.
The NutraCanis fish oil is the first product I have tried that he absolutely loved! I was so shocked because I thought I would have to hide it in something. Putting anything on his food just makes him reject the food or he will dig out the pieces with anything one them and refuse to eat those pieces. He's too smart at times, lol
He loves this fish oil so much that I don't have to even put it on his food, he will lick it right off the spoon. I almost fainted, hehehe
With this high quality fish oil, I know I am giving my best friend the best I can and I don't have to fight to get it in him. I'd rather give him something he likes than try to force something he hates down him, I remember my childhood and how I was forced to take cod liver oil, yuck, so I wouldn't do that to my dog.
The color is what I expected to see in a good quality fish oil and it didn't smell fishy at all! The bottle is large enough that it should last along time since as I read the dosing, you only give 1/4 tsp per 25 lbs. My dog being 100 lbs means I only have to give him 1 tsp and at that rate, it will last at least 3 months!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0187V70OM