Farmily Collapsible One-Door Animal Trap for Rabbit, Skunk, Mink, and Squirrel Humane Cage



Very well made, perfect for relocating animals safely and collapsible for easy storage!

Living in the country, we're always having problems with different critters coming onto the car port and stealing the cat and dog food from their feeders. We've tried moving the food but they always figure out where it went, lol. Not wanting to harm them but just relocate them, I was offered the chance to test this live trap. I am very impressed with the quality of the workmanship and materials of this live trap by Farmily and sold by Sunspeed. It comes collapsed but only took seconds to set up. I really like the collapse feature so that I can save space when not using it. The latch for the door, which will close when triggered by the animal, is super strong yet easy to be opened. You just put your bait behind the black panel in the back of the trap, set the door and wait! When the animal touches the trip, the door will close and you have an unharmed, live animal that you can now relocate. It has carrying handles on the top which also features a metal plate to allow you to carry the animal, yet the animal can't get to your hand! The quality of this live trap is fantastic and should last for years! Overall, I am impressed that a collapsible live trap can be so well made and work perfectly! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019BTE5J2?ref_=cm_rdp_product