Ivation Meat Thermometer & Timer - Touchscreen Instant Read Digital Cooking Oven Grill & BBQ Thermometer - Stainless Steel Waterproof & Heat Resistant Probe



Digital yet simple to use with a space saving design

This has to be the easiest digital thermometer to use I have seen. Nothing real fancy but it will remember your favorite settings. Say for instance you like your steaks a certain temperature inside, with this thermometer from Ivation you don't have to set it every time you are cooking a steak, simply program it into the device and it will remember for you! It has a touch screen which I prefer over the button type since it makes cleaning the outside much easier. No need for an extra stand for it either, it has a built in stand to save counter and storage space. I truly love the magnets since I can attach it to my stove, grill or refrigerator and have it handy yet out of the way! The probe gives you a nice long cord and the digital screen will light up with just a touch. When your food has reach the temperature you desire, the unit will beep a loud enough that you can hear it in another room, to alert you it is ready. Overall, for the price, you get simple, sleek yet very sleek and simple to use meat thermometer and timer! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019LUC82C?ref_=cm_rdp_product