StorageManiac 24-Pocket Heavy Duty Over-the-door Shoe Bag



Truly heavy duty and a must have for storing shoes!

Let me start by saying that I have owned numerous over the door shoe bags in my time but non have come close to the quality of this shoe bay from StorageManiac! This shoe bag is truly heavy duty with extra support strip at the top so that you won't be ripping and tearing it as you put shoes in and out. It is the first shoe bag that doesn't interfere with my door opening and closing. All the others I have tried made my door hard to open and close and would rub the door jam. It is made from sturdy polyester that will hold up well to the weight of so many shoes. You can either get 12 pair of larger shoes, such as sneakers or if you have sandals you can fit a whole pair in one slot, giving you even more storage. If your like me and don't have 12 pairs of shoes, you can use it to store almost anything from pantry items all the way to scarves, jewelry, etc. Over all, I am most impressed with the quality and amount of storage this bag provides! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYNPMNS?ref_=cm_rdp_product