Polaroid 2x3 inch Premium ZINK Photo Paper TWIN PACK (20 Sheets)



Worked perfect!

The package of Polaroid photo paper arrived well packaged and in great shape. I couldn't wait to tear into it and try out my camera. The paper loaded without any problems and I didn't have any trouble with paper jams and print quality. I removed a star because of the price. For me $9.99 for 20 pictures is a bit much especially when you take into consideration that you can't review before printing and therefore could end up wasting a lot of paper. Otherwise, I found the printer paper to be good quality and the peel and stick portion easy to use and stuck well. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZSPI3A6?ref_=cm_rdp_product