GrayBunny GB-6821 Shepherd Hook



By far the best quality shepherd hook I have seen!

I have to say that I have purchased a lot of shepherd's hooks in my time and there are differences in the quality. Most I have found are good for a season or two, others just can't handle much weight and only good for small hanging baskets. This shepherd hook from GrayBunny is by far the most superior shepherd hook I have come across. I could tell straight out of the package that this hook was made from quality materials and would hold anything I hung on it. The coating is some of the best I have encountered and the weld superb! The hook is at such an angle that it gives you more room to hang those larger baskets and the height lets you have longer flowing flowers or vines. This shepherd's hook is the best I have seen and no doubt will last many, many years and won't have to go to the scrap yard like many before it! Overall, GrayBunny has produced a high quality shepherd hook that is made from quality materials and is extremely well crafted! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014ASNX8S?ref_=cm_rdp_product