OH-BOX® Ultrathin 6mm Thickness 3000mah USB Portable External Backup Battery Charger Power Bank for Android Mobile Phone iPhone Eletronic Devices



Thin, light weight, yet able to charge more than just your phones!

I found this to be a great way to keep a portable charger with me anywhere I go. The weight alone sold me but the capability to charge multiple devices was an added bonus. I can charge my Android phone or my son can charge his iPhone with just this one device. It is much lighter than the stick type I've been carrying making it easy to toss in my back pocket or front of my jeans. I generally keep one in my purse and this one has definitely lightened the load from a previous device. While it isn't the fastest charger, I can keep using my phone while it's being charged. It have over heat protection which for me is a much! It comes with an android plug and iPhone adapter. It has a light to let you know all is well and it's working to charge your phone. It has so many safety systems in place that I feel much safer using this over other devices to charge my phone. This portable charger from OH-BOX isn't just for phones either! I can charge my camera, bluetooth headset, etc. Overall, I'm happy with all the features with the size and function being my favorite parts. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultrathin-Thickness-Portable-External-Eletronic/dp/B0196EVO5A/ref=cm_rdp_product