Kawano Japan 2X Moisturizing Facial Tissue



Truly the softest and most compact tissues I have seen!

I was skeptical about these tissues and when they arrived I thought they had to be kidding that they would work as well since the packages were ultra thin compared to what I'm use to. I was very wrong. Right out of the pack I could feel the difference. They are oh so soft and feel just wonderful on my nose! I noticed no lint at all, which is a huge plus for me. Another thing that I did notice is an ever so slight nice clean fragrance, I don't even know that I would call it fragrance but they just felt and smelled fresh. They were moisturizing but not so that you would have to rub it in just that where you used it would feel softer and not irritated at all. They are thinner than your standard tissue but will do the same job and you won't use any more of these than you would normally use of the others. I love that they are in a nice slim pack as they don't take up near the room in my purse as others do. Kawano has sold me on the tissues as I am in love with them and my nose says thank you also! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OGJV90?ref_=cm_rdp_product