i-Mate magnetic mount for smartphones


Holds tight and easy to install

I like this phone holder from i-Mate because with a magnet there is no need to adjust the holder settings. The only reason I took off a star is because my dash is textured and I can't get it to stick no matter what I try. I don't know if it is only for slick dashes or why mine won't stick but I found a better place to put it that was more convenient for me anyway. It was a simple install, just remove the plastic on the bottom of the suction cup and place where you want. I mounted mine on the dash just below the stereo, it's easy to see and in good reach. You can rotate it to adjust to your liking. I just put my phone on it and I'm good to go, no need to adjust the holder and make sure it's secure, just attach and go! Couldn't be easier! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017697X02?ref_=cm_rdp_product