Kleendex Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths




Quality and affordable microfiber cloths with a variety of colors are perfect for any size job!

I have been slowing switching to microfiber cleaning cloths and this set has enough to make my switch complete at a great price. KleenDex microfiber cleaning cloths are the perfect size for cleaning anything from windows to cars. I find the 12 inch size fits perfect in my hand without being bulky and makes my work go much faster. I don't have a problem with having 4 white cloths which I know show stains more easily but it's not like I'm leaving them out for anyone to see. A stain does not interfere with the cleaning ability. All the sides on each cloth are stitched so there is no worry of raveling in the wash. The four colors lets me designate a color for each room and/or use such as blue in my kitchen, yellow for my bathroom, etc. This way when I wash them I know which room or chore each color is used for. They absorb so much liquid that I was amazed! Having a toddler around makes these microfiber cleaning cloths even more useful and will save on paper towels for all those oops! Kleendex has made an affordable yet fantastic quality microfiber cloth that is safe for almost any surface! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IMWGS90