Silicone Mini Spatula Set for Children



These aren't just for kids! They are perfect for a lot of jobs in the kitchen that normal size tools are just to big for!

Got a budding chef in your family? This little set of mini spatula's are perfect for any child that love's to pretend to cook or loves to help in the kitchen. The three piece set is made of high quality food grade durable FDA silicone and have real wooden handles. They are not like your average child's play set, these are quality kitchen tools only in miniature size! They are heat resistance up to 446 degrees F! The set includes a spatula, spoon & brush. If you don't have kids but are creative or just could use some smaller kitchen tools then these are also for adults. I found a few times I have needed something much smaller than the standard size and these would have been perfect. We let our 19 month old grandson play with the since he is a master at stirring, lol He loves them, he doesn't really know what he is doing other than copying Granny right now but he's on the right path and these were a big hit and fit his little hands perfect. I've set him beside me on the counter and let him use the spoon to help stir batter and he felt like he was using the same tools Granny was using. Overall, I would recommend this set to anyone with a child that love to pretend cook or any adult that has ever wished they had a smaller set of kitchen tools! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0199YLGIW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00