iClever IC-CS01 Desktop Aluminum Stand for Cellphone, Tablet, E-reader and More



Perfect stand for tablets and smart phones!

I have been using this desktop aluminum stand for both my table and smart phone and I have to say that it is great! It's made from quality aluminum and you can adjust it to any position. I can have my phone standing or sideways but my tablet has to be on it's side but that's how I use mine anyway. There are to hooks at the bottom of the holder to keep you phone or tablet from sliding off and little rubber grips on the bottom so that it both doesn't scratch your surface and stays put without sliding around. The stand from iClever also has cut outs on the back to put your charging cable through. For me, I just leave the cables threaded and then all I have to do is place which ever device I'm using in the holder and plug it up. No searching for the cable, no cable in the way and it couldn't be easier. It doesn't take up a lot of space and would be perfect to take on trips. My favorite part has to be the ability to adjust the angle of the stand so I get the perfect viewing angle. Being able to put the charging cords through the back came close though! Great craftsmanship and quality this aluminum stand will get lots of use! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0194F3YNQ?ref_=cm_rdp_product