"My First Feather Pillow" Toddler Pillow 13" x 18". 220 Thread Count 100% Cotton Blue and White Stripe . Guaranteed Hypoallergenic



The perfect feather pillow not only for toddlers but as a travel pillow of us big kids!

I have to say, giving away my age, that I grew up on Granny's homemade feather pillows! I can't sleep comfortably on anything else and I have tried all kinds of pillows. Having said that, I wanted my Grandson to have the experience I remember the first time my Granny made me a feather pillow. Now I can't sew and doubt I could recreate her pillow but Down & Feather Co. has come as close as I have seen to recreating Granny's special pillows! The only difference is that my Granny used a much stiffer fabric but I like the feel of this fabric much better but the colors are very close. It came yesterday and after putting a pillow case on it, I gave it to my Grandson and he just hugged it, gave it a kiss and laid right down on it! He has had a lot of trouble sleeping during the night but last night, he slept more peacefully than he has in a long time!
The softness is just perfect for a toddler. One of the differences that most people don't realize with down or feather pillows is that with a feather pillow, you sleep on it, it's more supportive whereas a full down pillow you sleep in it, meaning that your head will sink further, you have a little more control over how the down is distributed. You can fluff it to have more down on one end or sink your head into it for support or comfort with a total down pillow. Feather pillows are not hard by any means but hold there shape better, either one would be a great pillow and is an individual preference. This toddler pillow isn't just for toddlers either! It would make a great travel pillow and a wonderful gift for any child, grandchild or expectant mother!
One of the other things that drew me in to purchase this pillow is that it has a 10 year warranty! I also was impressed with the 30 night sleep guarantee. If that isn't enough to convince you to give this pillow a try, they will also adjust your pillow free for 1 year! Want more feathers? Done. Want less feathers? Done! All you have to do is pay to ship it to them and they will make your pillow any way you want!
I am truly impressed and so happy to find a exceptional quality first feather pillow for my Grandson and carry on a long standing tradition in our family! I was not offered a discount or free product for my review. My opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013KPOP7A?ref_=cm_rdp_product