Ivation Small Mini Iron - Dual Voltage Compact Design, Great for Travel - Non-Stick Ceramic Soleplate - Dry or Steam Ironing - Extra-Long Power Cord - Heats Rapidly in 15 Seconds



Works as good if not better than a regular size iron without the weight and hassle!

I never thought I could fall in love with an iron, let's admit it, no one likes dragging out that big old iron and board. I may never use my large iron again! This nice small mini iron from Ivation is perfect! It has a nice weight to it but is not where nearly as heavy as a regular iron. It has a 7.5' cord that I love especially when traveling, since it seems the outlets are never in a convenient location. The cord wraps neatly around the top and then clips into place so it doesn't unravel when traveling or storing it. It heats up in just seconds compared to my large iron that can take up to 5 minutes to heat properly which truly amazed me! You can use it to steam and to dry iron. It has a red light that will go out to let you know it is ready to use and the mini iron even stands upright just like your regular irons do. This mini iron also has a no drip feature which impressed me too since I've had my regular iron leave water marks on my clothing before.The sole plate is non-stick ceramic that if needed, is easy to clean with just a damp rag. It also features a versatile voltage selector to accommodate all your travel needs. They even included a plastic measuring cup so you can add the proper amount of water without having to guess. Overall, I may ditch my big heavy iron and solely use this one since it is not only easier to use, lighter so that my arms get less fatigued and works faster and just as good as my regular size iron. I do know for sure that this mini iron will be going with me on all my trips! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AK9ZUGO?ref_=cm_rdp_product