Seaplays Shockproof Hybrid Rugged Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Rubber Three Layer Holster Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 with Built-in Rotating Stand and Belt Swivel Clip



Great fitting case with some great features!

I think this cell phone case for the Galaxy S4 is a great case especially for men that are hard on phones, lol. You get a tough yet stylish outer case that I have no doubt would protect your phone if dropped. You'll also get a holder that can be clipped onto your belt or purse strap. I don't do belt holder but I found that strapping it to my purse works for me. The phone faces into the holder offer even more protection against drops. It was a bit hard to put on but I would prefer that over one that went on too easy as I've had that kind before and found if it goes on too easy it can come off too easy also. It fits the phone perfectly and I had no problem accessing all the buttons and ports that I use. This case from Seaplays made me feel like I had a more secure grip on my phone and it doesn't slide around on my console when I'm driving. Another great feature that I found to be useful was the stand. The ring you see on the back is a stand, simply lift it up and now you can stand you phone for hands free talking or playing games. I have also used the ring to hold my phone while shopping, lol. I just slip my finger through the ring and carry on! Overall, I really like this case and feel it is made from top quality materials and have great features. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P607CC8?ref_=cm_rdp_product