Vbiger Weaving Grain Leather Belt for Men Simple Plaque Buckle



Exquisite belt and buckle suitable for any occasion or outfit!

I got the black ostrich belt and while I know it is cow leather and not ostrich, know one would notice the difference. I gave it to my husband and he said, "wow, that's a nice belt, I love ostrich belts", to which I just smiled, lol. I order his normal size and if fit perfectly unlike a previous belt I had ordered from another company that just barely fit, this one was true to size. The belt came in a lovely box that is perfect for storing or gift giving. It was well protected so as not to cause any damage to the belt or buckle during shipping. It also came with a punch, just in case you need an extra hole which I've never had a belt come with. The buckle is the perfect size and is great for casual or formal outfits. My husband is constantly complaining about the buckles cutting into him, he sits all day driving but this buckle has been very comfortable and hasn't cut into him at all. Maybe eventually I'll tell him it isn't ostrich but I don't think he'll care either way since he's in love with it as is :) It is a very stylish belt and the leather is nice and soft so there is no breaking in period. The stitching is nice and tight and barely noticeable. Overall, I'm super happy with the quality of the belt and buckle along with the thoughtfulness of the company including a punch! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZTQ85V6?ref_=cm_rdp_product