KitchenSharp Professional Knife Sharpener for Metal and Ceramic Knives for All Kitchens


No need for separate sharpeners, this one has 3 in one!

I was quite impressed with this professional knife sharpener by KitchenSharp because I can sharpen a variety of knives without having to have separate sharpeners. The sharpener features 3 different sharpening slots, one for ceramic knives, a fine sharpener and course slot. I use the coarse to sharpen my knife by giving it 4 strokes and then put it into the fine slot to hone the edges and take off any burrs. This works perfect for me but your method maybe different. I had super factory sharp knives in just 8 strokes. The sharpener is well balanced and sits perfectly on the counter top so you don't really have to do anything other than hold the handle and start sharpening. You don't even have to put pressure on the handle, just hold it slightly to make sure it doesn't fall over while running the knife through it. I don't have any ceramic knives, so I can't really say how that portion would sharpen them but it it's anything like the other slots, it's will be fantastic. Each slot is labeled so you'll never have to remember which slot to use. The base has a nice rubber pad to keep it from sliding. I am very happy to have been given the chance to try this sharpener for my honest unbiased review and am pleased with the quality of the knife sharpener, the ease of use and the overall workmanship of the knife sharpener.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018TX3OAC?ref_=cm_rdp_product