Shoeslulu 63" Fashion Boot Color Mix and Match 100% Cotton Shoe Laces


Great quality laces for both men and women's boots!

I got the 3 pack of laces, 2 for my husband and one for me! He uses the black and brown in his work boots. He is very hard on shoes laces but the quality of these should last much loner than what I can normally find locally. They are tightly woven, long enough for his work boots and he said they haven't come untied yet! They are easy to lace through the eyes on your boots and each end of the boot laces are sealed to prevent raveling. The colors are perfect and the red is a great shade and vibrant. Shoeslulu has made a great quality of fashion boot laces that would work well for all types of boots from casual, work to even dress boots! Overall I was impressed by the quality of the laces and the length was perfect for our needs. Should they be a little long for your boots, I would double tie them or maybe make bigger loops but in my own personal opinion, I'd rather have a little too much length than they be too short. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y98C8NQ