L.win Bluetooth Speaker



Great sound quality and portability!

This is a great small waterproof wireless speaker! I can take it into the shower with me and listen to the music I have on my phone or iPod! The sound quality is fantastic for such a small speaker and it is small enough to fit into the palm of your hand. It comes with the charging cable and a suction base to hold it securely. I was thinking about a time when my stereo in my car had went out, how handy this little speaker would have been. You can attach it anywhere you want because it's not only for the shower! The pairing to my devices was simple and easy to do. I not only use mine in the shower but stick it to my fridge when I'm cooking so I have my music while I'm working. Overall, I am very impressed with the sound quality, portability and the ease of pairing. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179K0F6M?ref_=cm_rdp_product