Skechers Women's Just Relax Fashion Sneaker



So comfortable and felt as good as more expensive brands I've worn!


I wasn't sure what to expect from these shoes since I have never owned a pair of Skechers. I liked the look of them online and couldn't wait to get them. Upon arrival, I tore into the box like a kid at Christmas, lol. The first thing I did was look them over and they are so nice looking, I can wear them with almost everything. Next the try on! I put them on, fit good, then stood up and started walking around. Oh my, how wonderful they felt on my feet! The fit was just perfect and they made my big ol' size 9 foot look a little small too! They had the perfect arch support for me and look stylish. Don't do what I did and not take the cardboard liner out of the inside of the shoe, lol. Even with the cardboard in place they were still comfortable but once I realized it needed to be removed, they were even more comfortable, lol. I have to say that after buying expensive big named tennis shoes these are just as good and just as comfortable as what I had been wearing! I love these shoes and now am hooked on Skechers! I did not receive any discount for my review, I purchased the shoes myself without any incentive to leave a review. My opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HZ5J7W0?ref_=cm_rdp_product