Shoeslulu Premium Lambswool Thin Insoles with Breathable Anti-Slip Latex Bottom


Afraid I was disappointed in these insoles

While I do appreciate the concept behind the insoles, I was rather shocked at how little lambswool there was on the insoles. There is no arch support at all and the wool is very thin. I didn't find much benefit to the insoles as far as warmth, I could not tell any difference. They were comfortable and I was able to wear them all day without any problems but I don't feel they served very much purpose. I thought they were a bit narrow as they didn't cover the whole insole of my shoe. There is more rubber than wool and I was really hoping for it to be the other way around. I feel if the wool was thicker then the product would work much better at keeping your feet warm. Shoeslulu has the right idea, in my opinion they just need to fix a few things on the insoles to make them rate higher. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A78GBOI?ref_=cm_rdp_product