Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (Black) with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology



A fun camera especially for teens!

This is such a fun camera! I really like that it prints my pictures instantly from the camera! I was very easy to use straight out of the box (I had print paper ready) The lens cover comes off and goes back on easily and is held by a magnet, so no fooling around trying to get the cap lined up and make sure it's secure. The viewfinder comes up by pushing down on it, then it will come up and turn the camera on. When you push it back down, it turns the camera off, thus saving battery power. It comes with the charging cable but I haven't had to charge it yet as it came with enough charge already to do what picture taking I needed at the time. It also comes with a carrying strap that is white, which I really don't understand why they wouldn't include a black on to match the camera.
I can see the kids quickly wanting to take this camera over especially teenagers because of how fun it is and that you get your picture instantly. The picture paper has a peel and stick back it you want to stick your pictures anywhere. I also thought it would be neat to take some type of backing board and make a collage with the pictures and frame them! The color to me was true and not overly bright. The size of the pictures are what I would call "fun size" lol
The things I didn't like were that you can't preview your picture before printing and therefore could waste a lot of paper. It didn't come with any instructions other than a few picture showing how to use it and you have to get the rest online. I didn't care for it having a white carrying strap as it stands out like a sore thumb. Other than this, I had a blast with the Polaroid Snap camera from GadgetBasket but don't see it as something I would use often considering the price of the refills and not being able to preview your picture. For the reasons listed, I took off a star. The housing seems very well made and fit well into my hand and I love that the lens cover was attached via magnet. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015JIA97Q?ref_=cm_rdp_product