20 Gallon Slow-Release Tree Watering Bags by Garden Armor



Much larger opening for filling than other bags making it much easier to use!

I have tried several different watering bags and while they all work well this slow-release watering bag from LS3G has to be my favorite! I literally had it on the tree in seconds and adding water. It is lightweight which I appreciate since I found heavy watering bags hard to work with and difficult to get around the tree due to the inability to be as flexible. Heavier doesn't always lead to better in my opinion. One of my favorite things this bag offers that others I've tried didn't, is the opening in which you add the water is much larger than most bags! I didn't even have to drag out the watering hose, which is a long way from the tree I wanted to use the bag on. All I had to do is fill my bucket with water and fill. I like to reuse plastic coffee canisters for dippers and the nice large opening made it super easy to fill the bag using my coffee canister! Other bags I have used only had an opening that didn't allow me to use this method. Having trees planted far from a hydrant, watering can be quite the chore and in the summer when we need to water them the most, the ground gets rock hard (from lack of rain) and we end up wasting more water since the ground just doesn't want to absorb it. With the tree watering bag, I can fill the bag and it slowing releases over a 5 to 8 hour period thus making sure the tree gets the water it needs and not the surrounding grass! Overall, I love this bag and found it to be well made, the zipper flows super smooth and the opening is perfect! I would not hesitate to recommend this slow release tree watering bag to anyone planting trees, it can make the difference in keeping the tree thriving especially during dry months when the new trees need water the most. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Gallon-Slow-Release-Tree-Watering-Bags/dp/B01BBAFDSQ?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product