iZiv Watermelon Slicer Stainless Steel Melon Slicer Corers


The tool for perfect watermelon slices quickly and easily!

This is one of those products that you never thought you would use until you give it a try! We had always either cut the watermelon into slices with a knife and then removed the rind or scooped it out with a spoon. This watermelon slicer from iZiv male slicing watermelon much faster and easier plus you get more uniform slices. I appreciated that the company took the time to put the instructions right on the box or I don't know that I would have figured it out without a lot of trial, error, and frustration. The slicer is stainless steel so rusting shouldn't be an issue and it is dishwasher safe, a plus for me! I did, however, remove a star because I found the handle to be a bit rough to handle. Just on the inside of the handle is very rough feeling and I wouldn't dare let kids use it for this reason since it could cause harm to them. I wish they would cover the handle with silicone or such to make it more kid safe and make the handle more comfortable. If I put much pressure on it the handle will cut into my hand, so for this reason only, I removed a star. Other than the handle issues, the watermelon slicer is simple to use and gives you very pretty uniform slices. This is one of those products you just have to try and wonder why they didn't think of it sooner, lol. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D170OUO