Apple and Android Certified Multi-functional Bluetooth Remote for Selfies Pebble by GPEL



Selfies are now more versatile and fun thanks to this remote!

I always thought there had to be a better way to take selfie's and even with a selfie stick, it was difficult for me. I was given a discount to test and try the Pebble from GPEL and needless to say, I wasn't expecting much and got pleasantly surprised! The remote worked great! I could do so much more with selfies than I ever thought possible. With the remote I can zoom, switch between front and back camera, go from camera mode to video mode all with the click of a button! The Pebble has truly brought a new dimension to selfies in my opinion. It pairs nicely with the selfie stick also from GPEL and I had no problems pairing it with my S4 on android. All I did was go to play store and download the app called: Pebble and I was all set for some good times! I've never had this much flexibility with selfies before and find it more fun than ever thanks to this remote! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Multi-functional-Bluetooth-Compatible-Smartphone/dp/B01889F7OS?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product