50 Cavity Silicone Gummy Bear & Chocolate Mold, by On the Weekend


Perfect for making your own gummy bears!

I love molds and was wanting to make gummy bears for my grandson when I was offered to test and review this mold. I love the size of the bears, they are perfect for toddlers all the way to adults! I found the silicone to be of great quality and the gummies came out very easily. The mold will male 50 bears. I really appreciate that On The Weekend was thoughtful enough to include a syringe, this makes filling the little bear molds much easier and messy. Having this gummy bear silicone mold makes it possible for me to know what is going into the food I give my grandson. It is super easy to make gummy bears with just fruit juice, gelatin and if you want more sweetness some honey. These would also be great for making little jello bears, chocolate bear's, etc. Overall, I was impressed with the quality of the FDA approved silicone used and the included syringe was a huge plus for me. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Cavity-Silicone-Chocolate-SYRINGE-Healthy/dp/B01D582W7M/ref=sr_1_113?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1459892776&sr=1-113&keywords=gummy+bear+mold