Wotech® 8000mAh 2-Output Fast Charging Power Bank


Beautiful design with the ability to charge two devices at once!

This is one stylish power bank that can charge multiple devices at once! I hate trying to take along an extra charger for my husband and me when were on vacation or out for the day. Now I can have one device that can charge both! Wotech has put style together with portability into one charger. There are four lights that light to let you know how much power is left on the charger, four lights mean it has full charge while only one light will let you know it is getting low on power. With the indicator lights, you don't have to guess or wonder if you have enough power left to charge your phone, one glance and you'll know.
The Wotech charger is not huge or bulky, it is about the size of a large smartphone and weighs less than a half a pound making it easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack, etc. I really like that it will shut itself off after 1 minute when not in use so you don't have to worry about accidently leaving it on and losing​ charge. It has two USB ports that are 2.1A and 1A so you can charge more than just your phone. Overall, I especially love the design, the denim look is great and the ability to charge two devices at once for me is very important. It comes beautifully packaged so if you are looking for a nice gift, all you need to do is add wrapping paper or give as it is! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Wotech-2-Output-Charging-Portable-External/dp/B01CG4X7YI/ref=lp_14170653011_1_2?srs=14170653011&ie=UTF8&qid=1460017060&sr=8-2