Professional Grade Hair Cutting Shears from Got Glamour


The most comfortable, best cutting shears I have owned!

I have always cut our families hair and always wanted a more professional set of shears. This pair of hair cutting shears from Got Products are perfect for those of us that are our own beautician and any beautician would be super happy to own this pair. I was lucky enough that our high school offered cosmotology classes, so I got some great experience and loved the professional shears we used however they were so expensive back then that I can only imagine the cost now.
This set of cutting shears are very well made, super sharp and have an ecronomic design. The pinky rest is something you will appreciate when using the shears. The inside of the finger holes is padded with silicone adding comfort for your fingers while cutting. I can't tell you how many blisters or irritation I have gotten from other cutting shears. My boys had the thickest heads of hair I had ever cut and it would literally take me an hour to get through their thick hair. Had I of had this pair of shears, I could have saved time and my hands! lol
The cobalth molybdenum come with an adjustment screw so you can adjust the tension along with a nice leather case to keep them in, incase you are like me and generally toss the scissors in a drawer. :) You could pay a lot more for quality shears but why would you want to when Got Products has comparable shears for much less.
Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of this pair of shears, sharpnes and comfort. You can see an feel the quality of workmanship the moment you take them out of the leather case. These would be great cutting shears for that Mom that cuts the families hair all the way to the professional beautician! They would make a lovely gift for anyone wanting or needing great cutting shears! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D9G6SVG