Ivation Bluetooth Digital Smart Scale with FREE App



So much more than your average bathroom scales!

I was looking to replace my bathroom scales. While I did have what I thought was fancy digital scales, you had to take your foot and tap them and wait for them to be ready to step on. I was ok with that but trying to weigh an active 20-month-old was next to impossible. With this set of bluetooth digital smart scales weighing an active toddler is easy! I don't have to wait on the scales to get ready, they will literally read and display your weight in seconds. The innovation in this set of scales is remarkable, to say the least! Ivation has really brought bathroom scales into the digital world and made them super easy to use along with the free app Weighbetter.
The scales come with the 4 AA batteries included so you can start using them immediately. The scales will connect to your phone via bluetooth and then load the data into the app. You get so much more than just your weight. You get your body, muscle and bone mass along with your body water content, BMR and visceral fat. Now I don't know much about some of the things it tells me but I will be doing more research since this scale has now intrigued me to be more conscience of my body. The app allows me to create a graph, track my progress or I can even share it on social media.
The scales besides being very innovative are beautiful and look so elegant in my bathroom. They make my other scales look like a dinosaur set, lol The digital scales have a large tempered glass top capable of weighing up to 400 pounds and the backlight is large enough to make reading it easy which I especially appreciate since my eyes don't work as well as they use too :)
This set of bathroom scales are not just for one person, you can track everyone in the houses progress or if you're not into technology and prefer not to connect them via bluetooth or download the app, then that isn't a problem either since they work perfectly without the extras.
Overall, I couldn't be happier with the ease of use, style, quality and array of functions of this set of scales. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to friends and family. Pictures just don't do this set of scales justice! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Ivation-Bluetooth-HealthKit-Integration-Smartphones/dp/B019P8QWPE?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product