Gogyre G10600 10600mAh Portable Charger-Power Bank


Sleek, stylish and works perfectly!

It seems my phone gets used more and more every day to the point I have to charge it at least twice a day. I am not always where I can plug my phone up to charge it so this portable charger by Gyrego International has been fantastic. With other chargers I have tried, I only got one charge and a slow charge at that. This charger charged my phone quickly in less time than it generally takes me when I'm at home and can plug it in. I have a Galaxy S4 that is almost 2 yrs old, so I was happy it wasn't just for all the new phones! The portable charger is super simple to use, mine came with no charge which was fine since I could test the ease and speed of charging it for the first time. I plugged it into my USB power strip and went about my business. I came back 45 minutes later and all 4 blue lights were lit letting me know the charger was ready to go. I took it with me for the day and was able to quickly charge my phone twice with power still left on the charger. I haven't tried it on my tablet yet but will soon. I appreciated that Gyrego International included indicator lights that start out with 4 and then as the power is drained each light goes out until there are none and you know it is time to recharge the unit. The unit has an on and off button right on top and is a nice sleek design that, in my opinion, is very pretty to look at. I like things that look nice and this portable charger is a beautiful white and the top almost looks like glass making it very stylish for us ladies that have that need or want, lol. Overall: I was super happy with the performance, quality, and style of this portable charger and would recommend it to family and friends looking for a charger than can charge their device more than once. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Bank-Gogyre-G10600-Portable-Charger-External-Battery-Thin-Size-Extreme/dp/B0196EQBQC/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1453877496&sr=1-4&keywords=external+battery&refinements=p_36%3A1099-1099