Ivation Biometric Fingerprint Home Safe for Firearms, Documents, Jewelry, Collectibles & Other Valuables



Great size safe with three choices for opening!

I have to say that I'm a sucker when it comes to new gadgets or technology, lol This safe caught my eye just by the word "fingerprint" and it truly does recognize your fingerprint! The entire inside of the safe is lined with what I would call heavy duty felt and Ivation includes the hardware to secure the safe to the floor or wall if you choose along with pre-cut holes. The safe has enough lighting inside to see what you are looking for with the built in interior LED light. You can open the safe in one of three ways: remove the face-plate with the included hex key and use the provided key (you get 2 keys), use the fingerprint reader or use the key pad. You don't have to worry about power outages since it uses 4 AA batteries which are provided. The safe is super easy to set up and use. I like that I could just swipe my fingerprint and the safe opens saving me from having to find my key or remember my pass code. It is built very sturdy and for the small size is heavy for me to lift. The safe us a bit on the small size inside however it will hold a handgun easily or important papers, jewelry, etc. There is enough room to hold quite a bit although I feel a shelf would add even more room since you could put your papers on one level while having your jewelry, handgun, etc on the other level. I think it would be fairly easy to add your own shelf if you wanted. I am very happy with the safe, it's quality along with the features and ability to be opened in three different ways! I feel my valuable are well protected and safer than they would be with other safes I have had in the past. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Ivation-Biometric-Fingerprint-Documents-Collectibles/dp/B01CDLRCYU?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product