Conbrov Full Hd Car Dash Camera Vehicle Video Recorder Black Box Backup Dashboard Cam with Night Vision and Motion Detection / G-Sensor



Great quality video and super easy to set up and start using within minutes of receiving it!

With all the accidents that seem to be happening lately and having been in a couple two years ago everyone should have a dash camera! If I would have had this camera two years ago when we were hit, then I wouldn't still to this day be litigating whose fault it was, ugh! This dash camera from JMC was super easy to set up and I had it up and running within minutes of installing it. The suction cup holds it firmly on the windshield and I had no problems adjusting the camera for just the perfect viewing. I tried it at night time also and found the quality of the camera fantastic! Some of my favorite features of this camera are the ability of choosing loop recording at 1, 3, 5 and 10 minute intervals. I appreciated the quality of the video even when driving at night and the wide angle, I can get both sides of the road plus some with this camera. You can have the screen stay on, turn it off or set it to turn off by itself after 1 to 3 minutes. It has a G Sensor SOS emergency recording & motion detection. I personally like to use the motion detection as in my opinion it seemed to save battery life as well as space on the memory card. Although the company suggest a class 10 or above memory card, I used a normal card that could record pictures and video and found the quality of the video really good. Since the dash camera isn't overly priced you could have one in each vehicle. My husband's company is considering buying one for each of their trucks just in case of an accidents especially since one of their trucks was ran off the interstate by a drive plus you can mute the sound just in case you don't care for music or colorful language in the background, lol Overall, I am very satisfied with this camera, the quality of the video and how super easy it is to use! The video I shot was at night on a rural road with no lighting other than my headlights and I hope it is helpful. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-Recorder-Dashboard-Detection-G-Sensor/dp/B01CS5GS32?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product