Sturdy Metal Flag Stand + American Flag by GreenWeR



Great product with wonderful customer service!

I have been wanting a flag stand for quite awhile and just hadn't gotten around to finding one when I was offered to test this flag stand from GreenWeR. I have to admit that it was very straight forward and easy to assemble. The instructions were well written and easy to follow. Upon putting it together I found putting it into the ground relatively easy. It will help if the ground is a bit soft and not rock hard. I waited until after a rain shower and the stand went in smoothly without any problems. I made sure the "h" bracket was below the surface so that it could me mowed over this summer. If feels heavier than some stands that I had looked at and it was super easy to put the flag on, literally seconds! I appreciate the fact that they included a rubber stopper to keep the flag from possibly coming off and a clip to hold it so it isn't flapping in the wind. I will admit my pictures show a flapping flag but they were taken on a windy day and before I reach out to customer support as to why I could not get the clasp open that held the flag down. Dummy me thought you would squeeze the clamp at the back, the way you would an alligator clip or something similar. Low and behold, I was doing it all wrong! You lift up the back side of the clamp instead of squeezing it, duh! Their customer service was super nice and informed me the next batch would have a picture of how to work the clamp but they didn't laugh at me or think I was a dummy. I am very happy with the flag stand and it looks super nice between our two mailboxes. I can't wait to get other flags to put on it and keep it changed up but that's just my taste and nothing again the flag they supplied. The flag they send is good quality, nice and bright and I feel will last a long time. It has survived strong storms we just had which says to me it is good quality! GreenWeR even gives you a 3 year warranty which is unheard of and I know plenty of friends that complain about always having to replace their flag stands at least every other year. With that kind of warranty you can't go wrong! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/American-GreenWeR-Wrought-Anti-Wind-Patriotic/dp/B017EY3A2O?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product