Zoomable Handheld Flashlight by TOTOBAY Direct



So bright you could blind someone intending you harm!!

I have to admit we run through flashlights like underwear, lol My husband always steals any flashlight I get and it either ends up somewhere in his garage only to be found years later, in his truck where he lets the batteries run down and never replaces them or bring it in for me to replace, lol With this zoomable handheld flashlight from TOTOBay Direct we are already fighting over who gets to keep it, hehehe Knowing he is out after dark working, I gave in and let him have it but I made sure to send the AAA battery holder *with batteries* with him so that even if the rechargeable battery looses power he has a back up, which I really liked about this flashlight! Since he also has a plug in that will allow him to use the charger in his truck he can charge the battery while using the AAA batteries. The battery has to be taken out of the flashlight to be charged by the included charger. When placing the battery in the charger make sure you have a good connection, the charger is spring loaded and quite tight but it held the battery great without any issues. It has an indicator light, green for fully charged and red for charging so you know when your battery is ready for use again. When the unit arrives be sure to take off the clear plastic protecting the battery before use, you might not even notice it since it blends so well. The light itself is so bright when on the highest setting that I think it would be a nice weapon, lol Shine this light into anyone's eyes for a second and they are blinded * I now I tried it out* lol This could be very helpful if your ever confronted by someone intending you harm, after you blind then, whack them over the head with this tough light! Now, I'm not advocating violence but I would feel much safer while out and about after dark with this light! It also features a strobe setting that can be very handy in case you were to break down after dark. While I don't bike, I can see using the attachment on bikes and/or any other place that could accept the attachment and hold the light for you. I appreciate that TOTOBAY Direct included a nice padded carrying case to help protect the light! Overall, I love this light and found it very well made, sturdy and super bright! Perfect for any night time needs! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Zoomable-Handheld-Flashlight-Waterproof-Rechargeable/dp/B01BTTYMKE?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product