Cover-Up #WoodBack Real Wood Case for Samsung Galaxy S4



Absolutely beautiful case that is made from real wood!

This wood case from Cover-Up is absolutely beautiful! I love different types of wood and having owned a wooden case before was sad when it broke. I was offered this case to test and while I found it to be well made and fit my phone, I am concerned that the top and bottom of the case are open. I'm not sure it would protect those areas if I dropped it. I would much more prefer it go all the way around the phone. I did take a star away for that but that was the only problem I seen with the case. You can take one look at the case and tell it is real wood and not a fake design or sticker. The quality of the case is as good as any other snap on case I have used and fit my S4 like a glove. Each button was easily accessed and the cut outs for the camera and speaker were in perfect alignment. The case was super easy to put on my phone, literally less than a minute and felt secure. Overall, I found it to be a quality case, well made with a perfect fit but lacking in protection for the top and bottom edge of the phone. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Cover-Up-WoodBack-Real-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00UNOSW2Q?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product