GPEL Aluminum Selfie Stick Monopod for Pros



Perfect for beginners all the way up to professional photographers!

I've owned a few selfie sticks and ended up tossing them because they were either cheap and broke or just didn't work well. This selfie stick is not even in the same class as most cheaper models. I was a bit concerned about being able to use it with my Nikon point and shoot camera but after talking to GPEL customer service, I found out this selfie stick isn't just for professional photographers or professional cameras! I thought I had to have a DSLR camera but nope, it works great on my small camera as well as my S4 phone! I really loved that it was so easy to extend, you get three adjustments. You don't just pull it out and hope it stays where you want it. Each of the three sections of extenders has it own locking mechanism giving you more freedom to adjust the selfie stick to your desired length. All you do is flip the clip open, extend that section to the length desired and then close it back, easy peasy! I even has a wide angle viewing mirror so you can see what you are taking a picture of, no more chopped off heads, lol. The metal used in this selfie stick from GPEL is strong yet light weight aluminum. The contoured rubber grip really lets you get a firm yet comfortable grip in order to get that perfect shot! One other fantastic feature is that on the end where the hand grip is, is where you can screw it onto a tripod, which has to be my favorite thing since I can put it on my tripod and take family pictures easier since you can get so many more angles, etc attaching this selfie stick. Overall, don't think this selfie stick is only for professionals or expensive cameras, it is also for us amateur photo enthusiast who want the ability to take that perfect shot! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Selfie-Monopod-Galaxy-iPhone/dp/B01BZNCK9E?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product