Lonve Sports Speaker MP3 Music Player with Fast Voice Recorder



Great mp3 player to take everywhere!

If you are looking for a MP3 player that won't break the budget, then this is the one! Lonve sports speaker MP3 music player couldn't be easier to use! I didn't even read the instructions first and had my music loaded on it in less than 5 minutes, of course that will depend on your computer too, lol. I don't have the best eyes but even I didn't struggle to see the screen! I found the MP3 player easy to navigate, simple, stylish and easy to use. I tried out the headphones and I have to be honest, I can only hear out of one ear, so I am basing my review of the headphones via one ear, lol. I enjoyed the sound from the headphones and they were comparable to most of the earpieces I have used, good clear sound. I can also say that even though I am hard of hearing the sound coming from just the mp3 player is loud enough that I can hear it clearly from a good distance. I really like the fact that I can load my music on a micro card and pop it into the player and don't have to bring it to my computer every time I want to add music since I like to keep it in my truck to listen to my music. I had no problems playing my music from the device through my truck stereo and the sound was much richer than what you would get from just the player itself. It comes with games which are ok but not my thing and I like the sleep timer so I can fall asleep to my music and have it shut off on it's own. It's very light weight, portable and no internet connection required! This would make a great first mp3 player for kids, teens and even adults. You can have a quality mp3 player with lots of features without breaking the bank. At the price these are selling for you won't panic if it is lost, stolen or destroyed like you would with the expensive iPod. I also own an ipod but for traveling, camping, etc, I prefer to take this mp3 player so I don't have the stress of worrying about damage or it being stolen. Overall, I would buy this as a gift for anyone that wanted to take their music wherever the go! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Lonve-Speaker-Recorder-lossless-Subwoofer/dp/B01CV4Y0GC?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product