Mopo 20000mah Portable Charger/Power Bank



Great for charging multiple devices!

My power bank arrived showing 80% straight out of the box. I was able to charge my phone from 20% to 100% in about an hour which is pretty average charge time for me when using a wall outlet, so I was very pleased with the charging time. After charging my phone, I still had 60% and charged my husbands phone, a smaller phone but it still worked perfectly. His phone was at 10% and took almost an hour, I credit this to his being a small phone. After both charges, I still have 30% left to use and then was able to charge my tablet but it was only at 70%. The power bank from Mopo has a nice feel to it, fits well in my hand and the coating gives me much better control as it doesn't want to slip and slide like other chargers. The power bank does have some weight to it but I am fine with that especially since I can get more than one charge or charge multiple phones at one time. It has a nice sleek design and looks very stylish! I really appreciated having the amount of charge left displayed on a screen so I don't have to guess when it will need to be recharged! I really liked that Mopo included a nice bag to store or carry it in. The light could have been left off for me but others may find it helpful, at least, it is there should one want or need a light. Having 24/7 support is awesome and the 12-month warranty is something I look for when purchasing products. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/20000mah-Portable-Charger-External-Battery/dp/B010P2V5XS?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product