DDSKY 40 Patterns RG Laser LED Lights



Beautiful laser light show great for parties or relaxing!

I really like this laser light and you don't even need complete darkness to use it. Kids would really have a blast with it when playing or listening to their music. I can be set to work with sound so it will go with the music or even your voice. The lights are beautiful and for me I love relaxing to them when I'm getting ready to turn in for the night, they are nice and calming. These would be great for special occasions, parties, events, etc. DDSKY includes a nice remote so you can put the light anywhere and not have to get up and change a thing, just use the remote. It comes with a hanger but you can also sit it anywhere. I really liked the compact size since it doesn't take up much room. Shine them on the ceiling, wall or floor, the choice is yours! Overall, I am very pleased with the laser light show I get from this small laser light box. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/DDSKY-Activated-Automatic-Professional-Projector/dp/B018X96LRU/184-8120126-4784037?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0