Jhua Women Tights Yoga Running Pants Breathable Sports Legging Fitness Pants



Order a size up and you'll love the fit and look for these yoga tights!

These yoga tights are super cute and I found them to be very comfortable. I did order a size up and found that the fit was great, therefore, I suggest if you wear a Small normally then order a Medium and so on. The design is very nice and not shocking nor super bright which I prefer. They do fit semi-tight but they are supposed to in order to provide support and stay put when working out. I enjoyed the moisture wicking effects of these pants as most of us do tend to sweat when working out. Jhua has built into the back of the legs a mesh type insert that for me I found nice as it let air in without being revealing. I thought the yoga tights were nice enough to wear out with a long shirt. The ankles are very flexible but I have small ankles and it wasn't a problem for me. Overall, I found the yoga tights well made, comfortable, stylish and great quality tights. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Jhua-Running-Breathable-Legging-Fitness/dp/B01CZPL5E2/181-9655798-1820725?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00