DELE Pet Dematting Comb for Large Dogs



Great for dogs with long coats plus you get 2 combs in one!

I have a Great Pyrenees with long thick hair so grooming him can be a chore to say the least, lol I've tried lots of grooming devices but this pet demating comb by DELE works great! You get 9 sharp teeth on one side for getting those stubborn mats out of their hair and then on the same comb but on the other side you get 17 teeth to get that nice sleek look. The side with the 17 teeth is perfect to use when they start shedding to keep them looking nice and more importantly to me, to keep the hair from matting when they shed. My dog particularly gets the worse mat's when he is shedding and having the two combs in one is really handy when it's time for his grooming. I don't have to pick up another comb when I come to a mat, I can just flip the comb over saving me time and him stress *he's not fond of being groomed* lol. The comb has a nice handle that fits great in my hand and provides me with a good yet is comfortable for those long grooming sessions. You don't have to worry about a nick or cut while using the comb since the blades is on the inside of the curve. The curved portion protects your dog from any mishaps! Overall, I am very happy with the quality and design of this demating comb. It has also received the approval of Pepper, the dog that hates grooming, lol I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Dematting-Prossional-Grooming-Removes-Shedding/dp/B01B373SM0?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product