L.win Portable Handy Led Camping Lantern



A great lightweight lantern that is easily carried anywhere!

I am really enjoying this LED camping lantern even though the weather hasn't allowed for any camping it has been real handy during the storms we have been having. The power has been off several times and I can turn on this lantern from L.win and carry it from room to room! I can't wait to take it camping as it has 3 different light settings and is collapsible for easy storing and/or packing to save space. The lantern is charged via use, the charging cable is included and the USB port is on the inside of the lid. It only takes 2 hours to charge and I appreciate that L.win also included indicator lights to indicate when the lantern is charged fully, red indicates charging and green indicates the lantern is fully charged and ready for use! You get low light, bright and flashing so you can have just the right light for your situation. The lid has a built in compass so you'll never be lost. The lid is also where the on/off switch is located, a simple push of the button and it's own low light, push again and you have bright light and with the third push you get flashing light. The entire lantern is waterproof, light weight and made from quality materials. The base and handle are made from good quality silicone which aids in making it lightweight and waterproof. Remove the lid and you get a place to store keys, small items, etc. I also thought of a fun game to play with the lantern and kids! Place an object inside the lantern and play "guess what's inside". I placed an object inside and took a picture to demonstrate but I'm not telling what is inside, lol This is a great lantern for power outages, camping and much more! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.