Lucky Fin! Super Coloring book with Stickers by RH Disney



Big hit for our little Nemo fan!

If your little one loves Finding Nemo then they will enjoy this coloring/sticker book! Our little grandson absolutely loves Nemo and when looking for Easter gifts of course anything Nemo was on the list. He is just starting to use crayons so this book was a good start for his obsession with Nemo and learning to color. He is also very fond of stickers and while I did worry about how small the stickers were, that came with the book, he hasn't tried even once to eat one, he's too busy stickering himself and everyone else, lol. I didn't mind at all that there wasn't a specific place in the book for each sticker as I feel this leaves it to the child's imagination, therefore, there is no wrong place to add a colorful sticker. Kids can use the stickers either on the pages or anywhere they are allowed to place a sticker! I thought the illustrations were a good depiction of the movie and our little one recognized each character. Overall, I am very happy with the coloring book and you really can't beat the price and I looked around at a lot of places that wanted way more for just a generic coloring book. Our little guy loves the book and that's all that mattered! I was not provided a discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Disney-Pixar-Finding-Stickers/dp/0736429212?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product